Anon Fiction is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Anon Fiction is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in 2010, Anon Fiction and its network of websites now reach over 17 million unique visitors and draw more than 40 million page views per month. The Anon Fiction community includes more than 1 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Anon Fiction by the Numbers
- More than 78668 monthly global content views.
- More than 3M monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 7 offices and 445 employees around the world.
- 65 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 5 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 60 percent of Anon Fiction traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 2151568 unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
Anon Fiction columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many Anon Fiction contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.